BUY 2 GET 1 FREE
Add any three products to your cart. Use promotional code BUY2GET3 at the checkout and your discount will be automatically deducted.
Our Pro40 Family Formula is perfectly formulated with the highest grade protein powders to maintain and build muscle mass to assist with the dietary management of Sarcopenia. Nutreat Pro40 has calcium and vitamin D to assist with the dietary management of Osteoporosis, vitamin A to assist with the dietary management of the immune system function and eye health. Pro40 Family assists with the wound healing as it provides complete protein, energy and vitamins A, C, the B vitamins and zinc.
- Supplement for people seeking extra protein, energy, vitamins & minerals
- Nutreat Pro40 high protein supplement powder provides a versatile meal replacement and nutritional supplement.
- Pro40 is gluten-free made with heat-stable protein and is enriched with vitamins and nutrients. Pro40 has a neutral flavour & provides a natural source of calcium, with 20 added vitamins & minerals.
- Pro40 is a versatile solution for both savoury and sweet meals and drinks.
- Pro40 Supplement Powder has been developed in conjunction with Australian food scientists, dietitians and health professionals.
- A 40g serve of Pro40 (100ml milk) or a 52g serve with water provides a High Energy & Protein Formulated Meal Replacement that complies with the FSANZ Food Standard Code.
- Pro40 can be added as an ingredient to all types of recipes without compromising the taste & texture. Pro40 is Australian made with premium quality ingredients & has a 2-year shelf life.
- Pro40 can be used to fortify all of the following: Smoothies, breakfast cereals, soups, hot & cold drinks and meals and all types of desserts.
- Pro40 is used extensively to support Sports Nutrition and is highly recommended across all areas of healthcare including Aged Care, Oncology and Sarcopenia support.
- Nutreat products are manufactured in a HACCP accredited commercial premises in Australia ensuring they are prepared in a Food Safe environment.